The emo youth subculture, like the Goth subculture, “hatched” out of punk. And if gloomy ready, albeit far enough from the aggressive rebellion of punks to alienation from the world and purely aesthetic protest, can still somehow be associated with punks, then emo and punks you can’t put it next to it.
- 👑The unisex hairstyle cream claims to give you white bleached looking hair, instantly, with no bleach used and no damage to the hair
- 👑Easy coloring, easy washing, strong and no damage hair, no stickiness
- 👑This White Hair Wax allows you Styling and Coloring hair at the same time
- 👑Instantly dying hair. Good solution for people who likes dying hair with different colors.
- 👑Perfect for Daily use, Festivals, Parties, Stag & Hen, Events, Clubbing, Raves, Halloween, Fancy dress.
The very name of the emo subculture is an abbreviation from the English “emotional”, “emotional”. The main thing for emo kid, and this is how they, along with emo boy and emo girl, can be called, is an expression of emotions. A representative of the emo subculture is a vulnerable and depressive person. Favorite emo gestures are as emotional as they are. Emo can fold their hands in the shape of a heart, put two fingers to their temples in the manner of a pistol, or tilt their head so that bangs hang down, which makes their appearance even more touching.
It is believed that emo was first talked about in the West in 1988. The emo subculture also began with music – namely, with the performances of the Fugazy group. Other sources write that the first emo appeared in 1984 and their appearance is associated with the work of the group “Rites of Spring”.
And if punks are youth from the suburbs, goths are the middle class, then emo are originally children from wealthy families. emos in the late 1980s and early 1990s in Western countries was called the alternative golden youth. The second wave of popularity of the emo subculture came in the early 2000s.
The main idea of the emo subculture is the importance of emotions, but at the same time emotions are displayed by them. It is no coincidence that emo kids like no one else like to photograph themselves in the mirror. Emo believe in love – real and sincere, but at the same time, in most cases, they experience emotions of sadness and sadness, and certainly like no one else they know that life is suffering.
Emo subculture clothing style and accessories
Like the Goths, the style of emo boys has a lot in common with that of girls, and in general, the image of young people in emo style is inherent in femininity. Like the Goths, the main color of clothing is black. But not the only one. A pair of him is pink.
A characteristic element of emo clothing is skinny jeans. Girls wear tutu skirts. All emo wear tight tight T-shirts, black or pink belts, sneakers with bright or black laces, slip-ons (shoes that look like slippers, but with rubber soles), plaid scarves around the neck.
On emo clothes you can find unusual and bright patterns – hearts, blades, pistols. Sometimes the pink heart can be cracked or even torn to shreds. There are also skulls with bones, a black five-pointed star on a pink background, and cartoon characters.
Emo clothing can be striped and checked.
Bags with images or logos of famous emo groups, zip bags (bags worn over the shoulder) with numerous patches, mitts and gloves.
Leggings and knee socks.
Scarves and badges attached to clothing and even shoes.
Multi-colored bright bracelets on hands.
The beads are large and bright colors.
Soft toys that emo people carry with them. Moreover, emo teddy bears can rip open their bellies and sew them up with thick threads.
Emo boys often wear glasses as an accessory.
Easy to identify emo and hairstyles. Emo hairstyle is a slanting, torn bangs to the tip of the nose, covering one eye, and in the back there is short hair sticking out in different directions. Hair is better than black. Girls can wear “childish” hairstyles – for example, two small ponytails with bright hairpins on the sides, bows.
- FOCUS ON ME. Turn heads by temporarily changing your hair into fantastical and mystical colors – red, gray, white, green, gold, blue, purple, black, orange – 9 colors of the rainbow available. Spells over when washed out. Mix your own colors!
- Adofect Instant Hair Coloring: Good solution, like dying hair different colors. Easy to color, easy to wash, strong without damage to hair, no sticky.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Water, beeswax, copernicia cerifera wax, cetearyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza uralensis extract, tea extract (camellia sinensis), stearic acid, pvp/va propylene acrylate copolymer, peg-60 castor oil, titanium dioxide. Nothing in this will hurt you, we promise!
- EASY AS 1, 2, 3. This formula smells great!! It is not sticky and applies easily. Best on ever so slightly damp hair. Washes out easily.
- 100% STYLING. Not only does this magically changes your hair color temporarily, it provides medium hold for desired styling and look, like hair wax and pomade!
Emo wear piercings, after all, the heirs of punks. Piercings can be on the left nostril, on the lips and eyebrows, in the bridge of the nose, emo and ears pierced.
Emo makeup is used by both girls and boys – they apply lipstick to the color of the skin on the lips, use pencil and mascara for eyeliner, apply a light foundation on the face, and black varnish on the nails.
Today there are few followers of this subculture and their main feature is not the direction in music, but the style of clothing and demeanor. Modern emo pay the most attention to the style of clothing and accessories. In general, they are doing the right thing, why bother with dubious music and depressive ideology, when it is better to live with traditional values, and stand out with an unusual style of clothing and experiments with images.
Fashionable look with emo elements
- 【STYLING & COLORING】:hairstyle wax can dye your hair or your beard whenever you want, allow you to sculpt and create texture
- 【TEMPORARY HAIR COLOR 】: Easy coloring, easy washing, strong and no damage hair, no stickiness
- 【100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS】: Made of plant extracts, no scalp irritation, environmentally friendly and no harm to your health
- 【SCENES TO BE USED】: Daily use, Date, Party, Cosplay, Halloween, and so on
- 【DESIGN YOUR HAIR STYLE】:Enjoy everyday life to begin with a new hair style that designed as you like at home instead of salon