Are you a fan of emo culture? Or do you just love the emo hairstyle? Do not postpone the matter indefinitely! Make your dreams come true and do your emo hairstyle yourself, it’s not difficult at all. The first thing to look out for is hair length. Guys should have hair so long that their face is completely covered. For girls, hair should go down to the chin.
- Professional salon travel model (9.7 inch length) for 1 to 1/2 inch grade wavy, Mini model hair flat iron (7 inch length) with 1/2 inch plates, Universal dual voltage which automatically adapts to the proper voltage.
- Ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline infused barrel and iron help to eliminate frizz for silkier, long-lasting styles and helping to reduce damage to the hair
- Heats to Max (405F) rapidly while remaining consistent throughout use, Please use heat resistant glove to avoid scalding.
- Mini and lightweight, allows you to pack this iron to travel and on the go. Its compact size allows for easy storage. With high quality resistant PU travel pouch, perfect for travel and protect product very well. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades in your journey.
- SATISFACTION CUSTOMER SERVICE, No question asked with 30-Day Money Back. Enjoy the shopping, enjoy the better lifestyle with FARI curling and flat iron 2 in 1 set.
And now the most important thing is how to make an emo hairstyle? You need to comb the wet hair with a comb so that it completely covers your face. You should start cutting from the back – from the crown to the neck. You need to cut in layers, while in each layer you need to leave several strands longer than the rest. It is best to make each layer a little longer than planned (this is done so that later you can trim the hair). The length itself must be determined with an ordinary flat comb.
To make an emo hairstyle asymmetrical (as it should be), you need to cut a few strands in each layer. This must be done carefully and tastefully. When everything is ready, you should shave off the excess fluff on the neck. Now you can start banging. The bangs model should be chosen in advance. In the process of cutting, you should constantly check with the model in the photo or picture.
As a result, the bangs should cover one half of the face and reach the chin. The transition itself should be smooth and harmonious. The last step is to check the length of the haircut on the sides. It doesn’t hurt to check the harmony of the bangs again. That’s all. The haircut is ready. If something didn’t work out quite the way you wanted – it’s okay. Disadvantages can be corrected during the installation process.
The next step is hair coloring. We want a nice dark color. Best suited in this case “dark chestnut”. Dark chocolate will also look good. It is not recommended to use black paint as it will not give a beautiful bluish black tint.
We read the instructions for the paint, mix the ingredients and prepare towels and water. After applying the dye to your hair, you need to carefully wrap a towel over the cellophane over your head, since in the warmth the dye dyes the hair better. When the time is up, you need to thoroughly wash off the paint.
Now we pay special attention to the bangs – it’s time to lighten individual strands. To do this, they need to be smeared with a clarifier and wrapped in cellophane so that they do not come into contact with the rest of the hair. After lightening, the strands can be dyed in various shades. This is done using special pastes or shampoos.
A few notes on emo hairstyle:
it is very important that the hairstyle is longer in the front than in the back; – curly hair must be straightened; – permanent medicinal dye is best suited for hair coloring.
- MATTE EFFECT – Make your hair glossy, unique and personality, gives all hair types the hold,control,and shine
- EASY WASHING – Easy coloring, strong and no damage hair, no stickiness, long time styling
- DESIGN YOUR HAIR STYLE – Enjoy everyday life to begin with a new hair style that designed as you like at home instead of salon
- PLANT EXTRACTS – No scalp irritation, and no harm to your health,one-time dyeing, natural styling not stiff
- ATTENTION – Please read the instructions before using so that you achieve the best colour result, wear plastic gloves and a cape to avoid any stains long before colouring hair should be clean and dry, lighter hair colour always takes colour better whilst dark hair needs bleaching first, take an allergy test 24 hours before using, avoid using conditioner or oil before colouring